Molly Kelley came to the University of Iowa in 2009 from el Instituto del Progreso Latino in Chicago. They have an M.A. in Linguistics and B.A.s in Linguistics and Religious Studies from the University of Iowa.
Molly has experience teaching literacy, survival English, academic English, and rhetoric with professional interests including student advocacy and creating inclusive classrooms for LGBTQIA students.
- Kelley, M. M., Lewis, A. (2017). Creating Inclusive Classrooms for LGBTQIA ESL Students. TESOL International Social Responsibility Newsletter, (June 2017). http://newsmanager.commpartners.com/tesolsris/issues/2017-06-07/5.html
- Kelley, M. M. (2020). The Right to Education: Statement from Molly M. Kelley, MIDTESOL 2020 Conference Chair. MIDTESOL Matters (Spring 2020), Pg 8. https://midtesol.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MIDTESOL_Matters_Spring2020.pdf
- Kelley, M. M. (2015). Teaching Tip: Consider a Visit to Special Collections. ITBE Link, Winter, 42.(4). http://www.itbe.org/v_newsletters/article_27444577.htm
- TESOL 2019 International Convention and Language Expo, Responding to ESL Decision Makers Who Consider Social Justice Taboo, TESOL International, Atlanta, Georgia, Peer-Reviewed/Refereed Presenters/Authors: Kelley, Molly M.
- MidTESOL 2018 Conference, Challenging Misconceptions about Mental Health while Developing Oral Skills, MidTESOL, Kansas City, Missouri, Peer-Reviewed/Refereed Presenters/Authors: Kelley, Molly M.
- TESOL 2018 International Convention & Language Expo, Recognizing and Avoiding Plagiarism for Beginner and Low Intermediate Students, TESOL International, Chicago, Illinois, Peer-Reviewed/Refereed Presenters/Authors: Kelley, Molly M.
- ITBE 2015, 41st Annual Convention, Promoting a Safe ELL Environment of LGBT Students, Naperville, Illinois, Presenters/Authors: Kelley, Molly M.